Your security online
We go to great lengths to provide you with a safe and secure online environment, using the latest technology to protect your private information and monitor our computer systems. Firewalls and cookies provide additional protection. As well, we will not send you emails that might compromise your security, such as ones that request you to reply with your password or account information.
Once you enroll, you will be able to use a self-selected login name and password system that serves as your first line of security.
Then every step of the way, we will provide you with state-of-the-art encryption of all data transmitted between your computer and our secure site. Most browsers today utilize an encryption method called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is software-based security protocol that encodes data before it is transmitted over the Internet.
We have optimized our service to work with browsers that the majority of our customers use. They are as follows:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 & Edge
- Chrome latest version
- Firefox latest version
- Safari (Mac) 7, 8 & 9
For the best browsing experience please update to the latest version
Need to update your browser?
Updating your browser to the latest version will ensure the best experience while using online banking. Click on one of the links below and follow the prompts to update your browser:
Note: Beta versions and technical previews are not supported, we recommend that you download and install one of the supported browsers listed above.
An icon, such as a lock or key, will be displayed in the corner of your browser's window to let you know that your browser's encryption is active.
The best security measures are those that support your privacy without getting in your way. We prove our commitment to this belief by constantly ``raising the bar´´ on our own efforts. As a result, you can rest assured that your account information is safe from prying eyes.
You can also ensure the security of your information by following these steps:
- never reveal your login name and password to anyone.
- never use the same password for other sites
- always use a password which is hard to guess, contains upper case, lower case letters and special characters
- change your password frequently using the Change Password function.
- avoid using the Kiosks in public places for accessing this site
- installing anti-virus and anti-key logger software programs on the computer you normally use to access this site is strongly recommended
- frequently apply any upgrades and fixes to your browser and computer recommended by their provider
- always log off before leaving your computer
- always log off of this site before accessing other web sites